Hillshire Farms American Craft!

As a disclosure, I received Hillshire Farm(R) American Craft(TM) Sausage for free via a coupon from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own.

Just tried the new Hillshire Farms American Craft sausages: the Garlic & Onion, and the Smoky Bourbon varieties.  I can recommend both - precooked they grill up nicely and you don't have to worry about undercooking (although I would think I have enough skill not to do that anyway).

The Garlic & Onion is not as strong as I would have hoped, but it is still a good sausage despite the garlic and onion not fully coming through.  The upside is that my breath is not as bad as it could be, so the wife will still kiss me.

The Smoky Bourbon is also not as...bourbony...as I would have hoped, but is also flavorful and a great thing to come off the grill.

I did not have a chance to do the Jalapeno & Cheese, but if the others are any indication, I'm sure it would be just as good.  All the varieties are available at selected Walmarts (I found them at one but not another).

Here are some pics from the neighborhood party (which had to be partly inside because of the current storms), and the old and young alike partook and enjoyed the American Crafts:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...